Tuesday, December 6, 2016

My Thoughts about Biology Honors on 12-6-2016


      Today, on December 6, my Biology Honors Class discussed an interesting topic: alcohol.  We learned how to make beer, but we also learned about the serious side effects that drinking beer would bring about.  We also learned that it was one of the main reasons of health problems in teenagers.  Personally, I do not plan on drinking alcohol at any given point in my life and I will not allow myself to be tempted by drugs and cigarettes.  We also began talking about cell respiration, but our class was interrupted when someone defaced an image by scribbling all over it.  Truly, I don't think that was the right thing for someone to do.  I do not know who scribbled over the picture, but I knew that I would not have done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment